Module this feature covers
What this feature is for
An Evaluation Cycle determines the period in which the Performance Evaluation will be carried out and which Evaluation Matrix will be used (to learn more, click here).
In the Cycle we also define the type of Assessment to be carried out: whether it will be with Self-Assessment; whether it will be for users who exercise leadership positions or not.
Thus, we can say that it is in the Evaluation Cycle that we determine the characteristics of the Performance Evaluation!
Adding a Performance Evaluation Cycle
To register an Evaluation Cycle, it is necessary to have the profile of Administrator or Super User.
Access the Settings > Management Plans screen. Locate the desired Management Plan and click on it to display the details and click on the Performance Evaluation Cycles tab.
Click the Add link to enter the information:
- Start and End: period of validity of the cycle;
- Evaluation Matrix: the Matrix to be used in the Performance Evaluation must be selected;
- Results Program: one of the Results Programs registered in the same management plan as the Evaluation Cycle can be selected;
- Self assessment: determines whether the cycle will allow evaluated users to carry out Self assessment;
- Completion date for Self Assessment: deadline for self assessment;
- Allow comment on each evaluated criteria: it enables the display of the Facts and Data field in the groups of evaluation questions;
- Allow comments between the evaluator and the evaluatee throughout the evaluation: enables the Comments section for the Performance Evaluation;
- Leader's Evaluation: determines whether the Assessment will only be for users who hold a management position;
- Nine-box Evaluation: enables the Nine-box report, where the result of this report is a combination of the Evaluation Notes and the Results Program.
After informing all the characteristics of the Evaluation Cycle, save it.
Only after saving is it possible to view the phase. There are three phases available:
- In Preparation: initial phase, where it allows the editing of all fields of the cycle;
- In Review: phase where it allows the Evaluations to be carried out;
- Completed: when the cycle is finished.
In order for this cycle to be available for the Assessments to be carried out, it is necessary that it is in the In Review phase. To do this, simply advance the phase, as shown in the image below:
To complete it, just advance the flow.
- If there are any Assessments carried out, it is not possible to return the Cycle to the In Preparation phase.