- Module this feature covers
- What this feature is for
- Sending feedback
- Accessing a received feedback
- Liking a feedback
- Commenting on feedback
- Leaders accessing feedback from their team
- Administrators accessing feedback from the Company
Module this feature covers
What this feature is for
This functionality aims to integrate the culture of feedback in organizations, contributing to the creation of a collaborative environment. When everyone knows that they are being cared for, they feel safer and more confident to cooperate with the work of others, giving opinions, ideas or questions.
In addition, feedback has a positive impact on employee performance, because, by knowing their strengths and improvements, the professional feels more engaged to learn more and evolve their skills.
To access the Feedbacks functionality, go to the Talent Management > Feedbacks menu.
Click on Send feedback or on the link Submit feedback now.
Inform which employee you want to send the feedback to and the feedback Format:
- Open Feedback: in this format you can inform the content of the feedback as you wish.
- Stop-Start-Continue: in this format the feedback will be divided into three categories:
- Stop: what the employee can stop doing;
- Start: what the employee can start doing;
- Continue: what the employee can continue doing.
When submitting a Feedback, it will be displayed in the My Feedbacks section. This section presents all the Feedbacks you have sent or received.
Accessing a received feedback
When you receive a Feedback, you will be notified via email and also through Stratws notifications. The Feedbacks received will be available in the My Feedbacks section.
It is possible to filter the feedbacks that were sent by you or received from a specific Contributor by choosing to display All feedbacks, Sent or Received.
Liking a feedback
It is possible to like the feedbacks you have access to, as illustrated below. When you like a feedback, those involved will be notified via Stratws.
Commenting on feedback
It is possible to comment on the feedbacks you have access to, as illustrated below. When you comment on a feedback, those involved will be notified via Stratws.
Leaders accessing feedback from their team
If you have Led set up in Stratws, the My Team section will be made available for access. In this section you will be able to view all the feedbacks that the employees of your team have sent or received.
You can Like or Comment on your team's feedback.
It is possible to filter the feedbacks of a specific Contributor, choosing to display All feedbacks, Sent or Received.
Administrators accessing feedback from the Company
If you are an Administrator of the Talent Management module, the Company section will be made available for access. In this section you will be able to view all the feedbacks that the company's contributors have sent or received, including your own feedbacks.
You will be able to Like or Comment on the company's feedbacks.
You can filter the feedbacks of a specific Contributor by choosing to display All feedbacks, Sent, Received or Deleted.
Important: Administrators can also view feedbacks that have been deleted.
Deleted feedbacks: are displayed only for administrators and in read-only mode.
- The Contributor filter will present for selection only those employees who have feedbacks sent or received, according to the section viewed;
- There is no email notification for the likes and comments of a feedback;
- Only administrators of the Talent Management module can view deleted feedbacks.