- Module this feature covers
- Why this feature is for
- Disabling an available Action Plan tool
- Activating an available Action Plan tool
Module this feature covers
Why this feature is for
It has the goal of deactivating or activating an available Action Plan tool when it has tasks added.
Disabling an available Action Plan tool
To deactivate an Action Plan that has tasks added, navigate to the Action Plan and click on the "Deactivate" button.
When you deactivate an Action Plan, its name will be changed by adding the word "Deactivated" before its description.
Activating an available Action Plan tool
To activate an Action Plan tool that has tasks added, navigate to the action plan and click on the "Activate" button.
When activating an Action Plan, its behavior goes back to normal, having the same features that it had before being deactivated.
- It is not possible to add tasks in a disabled Action plan, therefore, the task addition form will not be applied.
- When the Action Plan is from an automatic tool, it is not possible to deactivate or delete it.
- When the Action Plan is from an available tool and has tasks, it cannot be deleted.
- If the entity to which the Action Plan belongs is cancelled, suspended or archived, all the Action Plans it owns are deactivated. However, if it is reactivated, all Action Plans will be activated again.
Article is closed for comments.