Module this feature covers
What this feature is for
The Evaluation Matrix is the form used in the Performance Evaluation, where it has questions and answers that define a grade for the evaluated user.
Adding an Evaluation Matrix
To add an Evaluation Matrix, it is necessary to have the profile of Administrator or Super-user.
Access the Settings> Evaluation Matrices screen, and follow the steps below:
- Click the Add button. Then enter a name for the Matrix and save.
- Now, you will register the Questions and Answers for the Matrix:
- First, define a name and, if you wish, enter the weight for the group of questions;
- Now, enter the questions for this group and also, if desired, the weight for each one.
- Define the answers and their respective notes. The answers registered here are common to all questions in this Matrix.
- It is not possible to register more than one Matrix with the same name;
- The weights defined for the Questions Group and also for each Question will be used in the calculation of the Performance Evaluation, which is a calculation by Weighted Average;
- It is only possible to edit an Evaluation Matrix if the Performance Evaluation Cycle is still in the "In preparation" phase;
- It is only possible to delete an Evaluation Matrix if it is not linked to any Performance Evaluation Cycle.