- Module that the functionality covers
- What the functionality is for
- Creating views in a Results Program
- Creating a Results Program focused on indicators analysis
Module that the functionality covers
What is the functionality for?
The Results Program is known and widely used for the purpose of monitoring metrics directly linked to the variable remuneration of an employee or area. From now on, it will also be possible to create a new type of Results Program, focused on the analysis of indicators. In other words, a new way to track performance, without associating it directly with the payment of bonuses and with features developed especially for this purpose, such as the possibility of creating panel’s views.
Creating Views in a Results Program
To use the functionality, it is necessary to have previously configured a Results Program focused on indicator analysis. To understand how to perform this configuration, click here.
With the creation of views it is possible to customize the visualization of the indicators hired in the dashboard, making it easier to identify points of improvement and to make more assertive decisions.
To create a view, you must have a panel with indicators and have editing permission on this panel.
To create views, access the Table vision. In the "View" combo, click "Add new view":
To create the view, you must define a name, select the indicators, define comparison lines and columns.
These are the lines that make up the table. Up to four rows can be added, and the first row is mandatory.
In the first row, we have as value options:
- Actual: Displays the value of the "Actual" measure of all indicators. In months where there is no Actual posted yet, the line is blank.
- Actual/Plan: Displays the value of the "Actual" measure of the indicators. In months where there is no posted Actual yet, the value of Plan is displayed.
- Actual/Projection: Displays the "Actual" value of the indicators. In the months in which there is no Actual posted yet, the value of Projection is displayed.
In the other lines, which are not compulsory, the options are:
- Previous Year's Actual;
If one or more of these rows are configured to be displayed, but an indicator has NO value posted for this metric, the row will be hidden for this indicator.
The comparison between the first and second line generates the performance of the indicator.
Defines which columns, in addition to the month columns, will be displayed. The YTD column, for the cumulative, is fixed.
You can add an additional column, called FY (Full year). This column will show the accumulated values for the whole year (January to December). In this additional column, the scenario values (by default, Plan and Projection) are highlighted:
Printing a View
To print a view, access the desired view and click the print icon:
The table will be printed with the drill downs that are open at the time of printing.
Creating a Results Program focused on metrics analysis
To set up a Results Program, you must have administrator or super-user type permission.
Go to Settings > Management Plans, select the desired Management Plan and then the Results Program you want to set up.
In the "Details" tab, you can set the purpose of the Results Program. The options are:
- Bonus payment: The objective of the Program is tied to the payment of remuneration for people or areas. With this, the indicators generate a totalizing score for the panel. In this option it is not possible to create views, because the panels are already a "cut" of the relevant indicators for the calculation of the variable remuneration;
- Indicator Analysis: The objective of the Program is to analyze indicators without the variable remuneration bias. In this option, the dashboards do not have a totalizing score, and it is possible to create different views with the contracted indicators.
Simply select the Program objective according to the options above. In this article we will delve into the "Indicator Analysis" Program.
- The default view is composed of all the indicators contracted in the panel. You cannot remove or edit it;
- When removing a view, it cannot be recovered later;