- Module this feature covers
- What is this feature for
- Defining the score of an indicator based on the score of other indicators in a Results Program
Module this feature covers
What is this feature for
Allows you to compose a Panel with an Indicator that has it’s score calculated using on the score of other indicators.
Defining the score of an indicator based on the score of other indicators in a Results Program
For this, it is necessary to access the Properties of the desired indicator and create a 'Drill down by Items', where the following fields must be informed as follows:
- The drill down is part of of the indicator calculation: select the option 'Results Program’s scores';
- Results Program: select any Results Program.
- Items: add the indicators that will compose the Score.
After entering the necessary information, save the split.
Go to the Results Program Dashboard and click on the icon to expand the split and display your items:
Thus, it is possible to view the notes of the items that make up the note of the main indicator:
In the image above, we can see that the split indicators obtained the 100.00 and 82.54 scores, respectively.
To calculate the score of the main indicator, to which the split belongs, the Weighted Average calculation is used, using the notes and weights of its items.
In the example, this formula would look like this:
Score = (100.00 * 50) + (82.54 * 50) / (50 + 50)
Score = (5,000) + (4,127) / 100
Score = (9,127) / 100
Score = 91.27
- When the indicator has a ‘The drill down is part of of the indicator calculation’ configured ‘Results Program's scores’, this setting will be considered for all Result Programs in which it is added and not just for the program that was selected in the split record;
- An indicator with this type of 'Breakdown by Items' will always have its Goal set to 100.00 and its Real will be calculated with a Weighted Average using the performance and weights of its items, just like with a basket indicator;
- The weight of the indicator, defined when hired in the Program Panel, will not be affected by the weights of its items;
- The link to the scores and results ruler is not displayed when the indicator gets its score from scores of the drill down by items.