Module that functionality covers
What is this functionality for?
Aiming at the flexibility of Stratws to meet different calculation scenarios for the payment of bonuses from our customers. This functionality can be used to reward employees according to their results with the detailed information of each indicator in the calculated period.
Users who access
Administrators and super users.
The findings can be exported in .csv . Todo so, select the calculations to be exported and click on the 'Generate Excel' button in the upper right corner of the period calculation screen, the following options will be displayed:
Contains the following attributes "User", "Name", "Registry", "Unit", Role", "Calculation Period", "Results Program", "Score", "Period", "Period Score ”.
In a Calculation in the Results Program with elaboration by User or Detailed UG it will contain the information that already exists in the simple export with the addition of the following attributes, the information referring to the blocks will only be added if the option numerical analysis in block is enabled:
- Block Name (Block Numerical Analysis);
- Block Weight (Block Numerical Analysis);
- Block Score (Block Numerical Analysis);
- Indicator Name;
- Indicator weight on the panel;
- Real value for each of the months of the selected period;
- Values of Scenario 1 and Scenario 2 of the Indicators for each of the months of the selected period (Goal/Forecast/Projected);
- % of Achievement for each of the months of the selected period;
- Grade and Points Values for each of the months of the selected period