- Module of this feature
- What is this feature for?
- Profiles that have permission for this functionality
- Returning one or more evaluatees to the elaboration phase
- Making changes to evaluation chains that are already in progress
Module of this feature
What is this feature for?
With this functionality, the Administrator will be able to make changes in the evaluation chains when they are already in review. It is possible to exclude evaluatees from the cycle, change manager, change or add peers and/or subordinates, according to the relationships that were configured in the cycle. It is also possible to return one or more evaluatees to the elaboration phase.
Profiles that have permission for this functionality
To register or edit an Performance Review Cycle, it is necessary to have an Administratoror Super-user profile (to learn more about registering a cycle, click here).
Returning one or more evaluatees to the elaboration phase
Access the desired Evaluation Cycle edition. On the Manage Evaluations tab, locate the card that is In Review and click the icon (or the evaluatees counters) to access the list.
On this screen, 4 options will be available to return employees to the Elaboration phase:
- Return all to Elaboration button, present at the top of the list;
- Return to Elaboration button available for each evaluatee, individually;
- When selecting some evaluatees, it is possible to send the selection through the Return to Elaboration button;
- After applying any filter, the button Return "X" to Elaboration will be available.
When using any of the options mentioned above, the employee will have their evaluation sent to the Elaboration phase and will no longer be accessible to be evaluated. It will only be available for evaluation when it is again in the Evaluation phase.
Making changes to evaluation chains that are already in progress
Access the desired Evaluation Cycle edit mode. On the Manage Evaluations tab, locate the card that is In Review and click the icon (or the evaluatees counters) to access the listing.
The evaluation chains will be displayed and it will be possible to make the following changes: delete evaluatee, disable self assessment, change form, change Manager, change/delete/add Peers and/or Subordinates.
These changes are the same changes that can be made in the Elaboration phase (to learn more about the Elaboration step, click here).
Deleting an evaluatee from the cycle
To remove an evaluatee from this cycle, just click the Delete option of the desired employee. Thus, he will be excluded from this cycle and will no longer be available to his evaluators.
Disabling self assessment
To disable self-assessment, simply disable the option for the desired collaborator. Thus, he will no longer have self-assessment in this cycle.
To change the form, click on the option and select the desired new form. Remember that this change will only be possible if the cycle is configured with more than one form in the Select Evaluatees and Forms tab.
If any evaluator has completed the evaluation in the previous form, it will be necessary to retake the evaluation in the new form that was chosen.
To change the Manager profile evaluator for any of the collaborators, click on the option and select the desired new Manager.
Changing, deleting or adding Peers and/or Subordinates
To change a profile evaluator from Peer or Subordinate to any of the collaborators, click on the option and select the new Peer or Subordinate desired.
To exclude an evaluator from the Peer or Subordinate profile for any of the collaborators, click on the option and confirm the exclusion. Thus, this evaluator will be removed from this evaluation chain.
To add a new Peer or Subordinate profile evaluator for any of the collaborators, click on the option and select the desired new Peer or Subordinate.
- If a performance evaluation is already under approval and a new evaluator is added, this evaluator will remain in progress until the new evaluators complete their pending evaluations;
- If the evaluators that are pending are removed and only the evaluators who have already completed remain, the employee's performance evaluation will go to the approval phase automatically.