- Module of this feature
- What is this feature for?
- Profiles that have permission for this functionality
- Defining the period of the Results Program
Module of this feature
What is this feature for?
The score of the Results Program currently displayed in the Calibration Matrix refers to the accumulated from January to December of the evaluatee. However, there are scenarios, such as Semiannual Evaluations, for example, in which the desired grade for use in the Matrix is different from the standard Jan-Dec period. This objective aims to change this current limitation, allowing it to be possible to define the period of the Results Program that will be used in the configuration of a 9box Matrix.
Profiles that have permission for this functionality
To edit an Performance Review Cycle and define the period of the Results Program, it is necessary to have an Administrator or Super-user profile.
Defining the period of the Results Program
Go to Settings > Talent Management > Configure Evaluation Cycles.
Locate the desired evaluation cycle and access its edition. On the Cycle Details tab, select the Nine-box Evaluation option to enable the other settings:
- Vertical Axis: choose whether the vertical axis should be the Potential (which is the score of the performance evaluation) or if it will be the Performance (which is the score of the results program);
- Results Program: select the results program to be used. The Result Program of any Management Plan can be used;
- Period for calculating the results program score: the score for this period will be considered for the 9box matrix.
To modify the period, drag the ruler to the new desired period and save.