- Module of this feature
- What is this feature for?
- Creating and accessing Individual Development Plans
Module of this feature
What is this feature for?
When completing an Evaluation Form, or Feedback, the Manager can create Individual Development Plan for an Evaluatee. When creating a Individual Development Plan, the evaluatee already has access to the development action. In this way, the Evaluatee often has access to information even before the Manager can align with him what will be done. This objective aims to change this behavior by allowing the Evaluatee to have access to the Individual Development Plan created by the Manager only after the Return has been completed.
Creating and accessing Individual Development Plans
The Individual Development Plan section allows actions to be created to be performed by the evaluated users. Only the Manager or the evaluatee himself can create development actions.
To do so, simply access the performance evaluation of the desired evaluatee (or their Self assessment) and navigate to the Individual Development Plan section.
Fill in the description of the Development Action, its Estimated Start and End and add it.
When a Manager creates an action in the Individual Development Plan, the evaluatee user will only be able to access and execute them when the Return is completed. Before that, the evaluated will only be able to access actions created by him/herself.
- Evaluatee with Administrator or Super User profiles can access the Individual Development Plan created at any time, even if a return has not yet been finalized;
- Individual Development Plan actions will also be visible on My Panel, on the Schedule and Tasks tabs;
- The task name change notification will only be sent when the evaluatee can access it.