- Module of this feature
- What is this feature for?
- Accessing new options available in the Talent Management menu
Module of this feature
What is this feature for?
In order for the Administrator to configure Evaluation Cycles and Forms, it is necessary to access the Stratws Settings menu, which, in addition to the Talent Management module options, also brings all other possible system configurations. This objective aims to simplify this access to the Administrator, including the configuration options also in the Talent Management module menu.
Accessing new options available in the Talent Management menu
Access the menu > Talent Management. From now on, four access options will be displayed:
- Performance Evaluation: accessible to all user profiles;
- Reports: available for Administrator and Super user profiles;
- Configure Evaluation Cycles: available for Administrator and Super user profiles;
- Evaluation Forms: available for Administrator and Super user profiles.
To access, just click on the desired option.
It is also important to point out that when you click on the page name, present in the top bar, the menu will be displayed.
Article is closed for comments.