- Modules that this feature covers
- What is this feature for
- Profiles that have permission to use this feature
- How to add a new user after the generation of the chains?
- Rules for adding new user(s)
Modules that this feature covers
What is this feature for
Up to this point, after configuring an Evaluation Cycle and generating the evaluation chains structure, the system did not allow the addition of new evaluatees. This objective aims to allow the addition of evaluatees in a cycle that had its evaluation chains created, especially for cycles in the evaluation phase, providing greater control for administrators/super-users to handle exceptions, adding new evaluatees to be evaluated with a certain form, as well as creating the evaluation chains compatible with the relations defined for the cycle.
Profiles that have permission to use this feature
To be able to edit an Evaluation Cycle, it is necessary to have the role of Administrator or Super-user (to learn more about the registration of a cycle, click here).
How to add a new user after the generation of the evaluation chains?
Given that the cycle had its initial configuration completed and evaluation chains generated, the Manage Evaluations screen will be available for the user to interact with.
In this screen, it is possible to add evaluatees in the 'In Preparation' stage. The access can be done through the option Add evaluatees, clicking over the maximize icon or clicking the counter of evaluations. On the screen, the section New evaluatee will be available at the top of the page.
Furthermore, after selecting the form and the collaborators that will be added to the cycle, click the button Add X evaluatees.
In this screen, as a facilitator, it will also be possible to access the User Registration page, through the shortcut Register new user.
Rules for adding new user(s)
- The Evaluation Forms listed will be all already registered for the company that are active
- The users listed, that are candidates to be evaluatees in the cycle, will be all that:
- Do not participate in the cycle as an evaluatee
- Are eligible to the cycle (which currently means, an active user that has an Immediate Leader associated in its profile)
- The button Add X evaluatees will only be displayed after selecting the form and the user(s) that will be added to the cycle
- If an evaluatee already has completed evaluations and is deleted from the performance review cycle and then added again, the data from previous evaluations will be lost and it will be necessary for all evaluations to be rerun
- The new evaluatees will be added in the stage of 'In Preparation', where the administrator/super-user will, optionally, make final adjustments like changing/adding/removing evaluators from the evaluatee. After this, these evaluatees will be sent to the Evaluation stage, so that their evaluators can have access to and begin filling the evaluations of these new evaluatees.