- Module of this feature
- What is this feature for?
- Profiles that have permission for this functionality
- Follow-up Evaluations Report
Module of this feature
What is this feature for?
With this functionality, the Administrator will be able to monitor the progress of performance evaluations in a Performance Evaluation Cycle.
Profiles that have permission for this functionality
To access the Performance Evaluation reports, you must have the Administrator or Super-user profile.
Follow-up Evaluations Report
Access the Talent Management > Reports menu. Select the desired Management Plan and Evaluation Cycle. Then select the Follow-up Evaluations Report. The Unit filter is optional, if not informed, all employees who participate in the Performance Evaluation Cycle will be considered, regardless of the Management Unit to which they belong.
After selecting the desired information, click Apply Filter. Then, the report will be presented on the screen, bringing the default view of the Evaluatees.
When we are viewing the Evaluatees, you can access the list of total evaluators or the list of evaluators, in each status, who have evaluations Not Started, Started or Completed.
To view the information by evaluators, click on the Evaluators tab.
You can export report results to Excel. To do this, just click on the button Generate Excel available on the upper-right corner of the screen. The export brings the same data that is visible at the time of export.
- The Unit filter considers the information entered in the Management Unit field of the Professional tab in the Stratws user registry;
- It is not necessary that the Performance Evaluation Cycle is in progress for this report to be viewed, but it is necessary that the Evaluation Chains are already generated. (To learn more about Evaluation Chains, click here).