- Module of this feature
- What is this feature for?
- Profiles that have permission for this functionality
- Accessing 9box evaluation report
Module of this feature
What is this feature for?
The nine-box evaluation report allows you to track the progress of performance evaluations that have a combined result with the Results Program. Thus, there was an update of the 9box matrix layout available in this report.
Profiles that have permission for this functionality
To access the evaluation reports it is necessary to have an Administratoror Super-user profile (to learn more about registering a cycle, click here).
Accessing 9box evaluation report
Go to Talent Management > Reports. Inform the Management Plan, the Evaluation Cycle and choose the report Nine-Box Evaluation's Results. The 'Unit' filter is optional and, if not informed, it will consider all employees of all Management Units.
The Nine-Box matrix will be displayed on the screen, where the employees evaluated in the quadrants in which they were classified will be plotted.
To view the notes related to the performance evaluation and results program of any employee, just place the mouse over their photo and this information will be displayed.
To view the details of a particular quadrant, click on it and the list of ranked collaborators will be displayed. It is also possible to navigate to the details of the other quadrants of the matrix.
If you want to view the information in table format, click on the option . The data will be displayed and can also be exported to Excel.
The information available is:
- Management Unit;
- Rated by;
- Date of Admission;
- Company time;
- Occupation's Date Admission;
- Function Time;
- Reviewed in;
- Performance's Score;
- Performance Rating;
- Evaluation Score;
- Evaluation's Rating;
- Final Rating.
- The Program of Results score used in this report is the December YTD score;
- Only employees who have the Program of Results approved will be considered for this report;
- If there are employees who have not yet approved their assessment, they will be listed without the performance review date and performance rating;
- If you want to export the information of all employees of the company, administrators can leave the Management Unit field unfilled.